WordPress websites for small business
Every business needs a website
Many small business owners hesitate to launch a new website because of the proposed high cost of having a design studio build and maintain their website.
I recommend to business owners that they try to strike a balance between a costly “Design Studio” website, and a quickie “Website Tonight” website that doesn’t really present a professional image.
What small business owners really need is a modern, professional website that is properly optimized for search engines (SEO), with built-in social media marketing features, and is visually compelling at first landing upon the site!
WORDPRESS WEBSITES AT LOWER COST
I am a experienced WordPress website designer and I work from my own home office. No overhead costs for me, equals savings that I pass on to you. I offer clean, modern and responsive WordPress websites at lower cost to you.
As a website designer I enjoy my work, but I take it seriously too… the work that I do determines whether or not people find your site through an organic search, stay on your site or leave, and whether they do what your site invites them to do while they’re there.
What people want when shopping for goods and services on the Internet are
- Website pages that are modern, responsive and load quickly.
- A clean, relaxed, uncluttered design style that doesn’t assault the senses.
- Intuitive, easy-to-follow navigation links.
- Informative, concise, clearly written web content.
- Freedom from excessive moving images, sounds, pop-ups, or other distractions.
Sites that are designed with these factors in mind are more likely to convert visits to sales, to be bookmarked, and to be visited again in the future when the visitor has similar purchase intentions.
WordPress Website Advantages
- WordPress is inherently SEO-friendly, giving your site the best chance of good search results. Google loves WordPress sites because they are updated more frequently. Google has even gone on record as recommending WordPress for business websites.
- WordPress is easy to monetize. Whether you are selling products directly from your site, or monetizing with ads and affiliate offers, WordPress makes it easy.
- Usability and accessibility. Most WordPress themes are “responsive”. A responsive design improves usability among mobile device users.
- Social Network Marketing is everywhere. Social Media icons attract attention for you and encourages readers to share your content across their social networks.
WordPress websites are easy for the end user (you) to update. If you can create a Word document, you can publish a new article to your WordPress website.
Why i do it
The creation process is always an adventure for me, I love to mold and shape ideas and concepts into visual form. I love working with colors, textures, shapes and words. Each project is a new beginning and has it’s own personality and flair to explore and express.
I’ve certainly had my share of jobs where I punched a time clock and worked to fulfill somebody else’s vision, but I was never happy doing that. As a freelance designer, I enjoy the freedom to create my own schedule… and vision!
I think I'm good at it
I am a creative person, and so continually exercising my creative processes is a meaningful experience for me. I also think I’m good at it, because of the feeling of satisfaction I have when looking upon my finished work. And, I get some pretty good feedback 😉
Here are some snapshots of my recent work. I know, a lot of designers like to showcase dozens of their finished works but I have found that websites will have been changed over some time. Since WordPress is user-friendly, many clients will log in to the dashboard and change things around. After this happens it’s not really a full example of my work. Of course, I still have contact with many of my past clients, so I can easily provide references upon request.
If you would like a free consultation